Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thanks for the input...

Well, after careful consideration and advice from good friends:) I have decided to change my business name to Bella's Images, for those of you who don't know my daughters middle name is Belle, which also means beauty, I am choosing Bella because a two syllable word sounds better. It is simple and easy to spell, so what do you think? I figure it's still early enough in the game to make the change and I most certainly do not want to be associated with erotic images! So now I have the task of changing everything, it's a little annoying but I think well worth it.
P.S. If you can think of a more creative name, let me know! (I don't want to use my name, it's too long)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I think that is a great name! I think it's smart to switch, even though it will be a pain...it will be worth it. Sorry I don't know a more creative name. Ask Tricia for those kind of creative ideas :)
Anyway Bella's Images sound great to me!