Saturday, February 9, 2008

Gracing the page...

Well, I had big hopes and dreams for my very first post, you would laugh, you would cry, share some "moments" together, etc., etc. After more than a week of dreaming up my big debut I decided to just get it over with so that I could move on to the next big thing. So, here it is folks my new blog! For those of you who are tuning in to my life for the first time or are simply coming back after an extended vacation, this is actually a second blog for me. I have a business blog and I have been debating doing a separate family blog for some time now (since one is already enough for me to maintain!). In the end I decided it best not to post my "me" stuff on my business blog (it also gives me a little more freedom to let loose...you'll see what I mean;)
Until next time!

2 comments:

*b said...

looks great. hope you guys are all healthy and can get together soon...

*brittany

Shannon said...

Jennifer, yeah I'm so happy you started a family blog! I found out you had one through the comment you left on Brittney's blog. I've already added you to my google reader that updates me through email (kinda)when people update their blogs!
Yeah!