Thursday, February 28, 2008

Prayers are needed...

This morning when I checked my email, I had received the following letter from my aunt:
Hi,
Just wanted to let you know little Reese needs your prayers. She's in the hospital and so far they don't know whats wrong. She's been running a temp for about a week but got worse today. When they admitted her, her temp was 104.3. They took blood, urine,Xray,nose swabs and no results back yet. Earlier this week they thought she had pneumonia and put her on an antibiotic but now they say she didn't have it. She was negative earlier for the flu and another virus so guess we'll just have to wait, pray and see. When we left tonight just before 10 her fever was down to 99.9 (it had come down with cold washclothes earlier but went back up when they removed them) they put in an IV with a different antibiotic and she seemed a lot better when we left. The Dr said it would be 12-24 hours until the blood culture came back and that they could expect her to be there 2-3 days.
Please say your prayers for her, we'll keep you posted.

For those of you who have seen my website, Reese is the sweet little cutie on the opening page and in several other images on my site. She is my cousin's little girl and my heart and prayers are with them at this time. All of your prayers are gratefully welcome, I will update when I know more. Thanks.

This is one of my most recent images of Reese, we took her pictures in December. Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen?

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Sad! We will pary for little Reese. It is so so sad to me when little kids are that sick.
She is adorable!