Thursday, April 3, 2008

Umm...yeah...

Apparently I haven't updated my blog for awhile (so I've been told) so here I am way past my bedtime, this is likely going to be nothing more than a middle of the night rambling, so sit back and enjoy! Hmm, lets see, anything special in my life right now? Well, I shot my first wedding this weekend and well, aside from the 25 mile an hour winds, one of the bridal parties parents getting food poisoning and my flash not working, I'd say it went pretty well (I'm thinking I should stick with child photography). Although the (few) pictures we were able to get due to the weather, turned out very nicely, the stress of a wedding is just not my thing (we're talking emotional breakdown, of course it was family so that may have contributed). I may have a wedding in May (thanks Trish;) but they will not be having a reception and only a small family gathering so I'm thinking the stress will not be so much:) I went to a marketing seminar this Monday, there was some great infomation, it gave me a sense of renewal and I can't wait to start using the ideas!

This week is spring break here so Jaden is staying with "nana" for the week, it has been quiet with only one child, I see his little toy cars scattered about the house, it makes me miss him. I guess he went to his cousins soccer game on Tuesday, they were playing, kicking the ball back and forth, well the ball hit him "where it hurts" and he was crying for mommy and daddy, poor guy! Jaden is my lovebug, he randomly says "mommy," "yes," I say, "I love you." melt my heart. Can you tell I'm missing him? Before we left for the weekend he let me take some pictures of him, he really wanted me to get a good picture. He would try a pose and say "how about this mom?" it was so cute. I will leave you with one of my favorites from his "session".

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Somehow my reader hasn't been giving me word when you have updated on this blog (I get them for your business blog) but wierd. Sad. I almost feel guilty that I haven't been reading. But really it wasn't my fault.
This is such a cute picture!